Angelicum Flyff
Login, in-order to communicate with other players using this forum.
Angelicum Flyff
Login, in-order to communicate with other players using this forum.
Angelicum Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelicum Flyff

Official Forums Of Angelicum Flyff

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the official forums of Angelicum Flyff, communicate with other players when server is down. Please follow the Forum Rules to avoid being warned/banned.

My Forum/Chat/Game Mod Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aphrodite

aphrodite

My Forum/Chat/Game Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: My Forum/Chat/Game Mod Application   My Forum/Chat/Game Mod Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:35 am

Name: Kim Cabigas
Xat Name: xAphrodite

In-Game Name: xAphrodite

Time Zone: GMT+8

LAnguage: English, Tagalog, Cebuano

How long I am online:
Since it's already summer, there's no things that can keep me from going online.
Monday-Saturday:
10:00am- 12:00mn
Sunday:
8:00pm- 12:00mn (since it's family bonding day)

Personal Information: My name is Kim. I've been playing flyff for almost 4 years and I think I would never stop playing. I got addicted to Flyff at the age of 12 and found out about Flyff Private Servers 2 years after. I'm the type who's friendly and cooperative. I hate people who are dishonest and unfaithful. Well, to make things short, I'm the girl who loves everyone and hates nobody[except if they do something I don't like]. I like to serve this Private Server and I hope you can put your trust on me and accept me as one of your staff members. Thank you. =)

Forum Moderator Experiences: I've been a forum moderator in some private servers(don't mention).

How well do you work with people: I work with people with understanding and just. I give them time to decide and treat them fairly. I respect their decisions and turn them down gently if I know it's not going to work out.

Forum Moderator Codes: I only know some like:
[kick]
[lock]
[ban]
[delete]
and many more.

Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Head Administrator
Nightmare

My Forum/Chat/Game Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Forum/Chat/Game Mod Application   My Forum/Chat/Game Mod Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:05 pm

Once you get GM, you get the powers in forums and in chat..
Back to top Go down
https://flyforangelicum.forumtl.com

My Forum/Chat/Game Mod Application
Page 1 of 1