Angelicum Flyff
Login, in-order to communicate with other players using this forum.
Angelicum Flyff
Login, in-order to communicate with other players using this forum.
Angelicum Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelicum Flyff

Official Forums Of Angelicum Flyff

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the official forums of Angelicum Flyff, communicate with other players when server is down. Please follow the Forum Rules to avoid being warned/banned.

GM application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gameguard

GM application Empty
PostSubject: GM application   GM application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:26 pm

Real & In game name: ErlindoLiwanan/GameGuard

Location/Timezone: Philippines/8+

[Game Applying for] game knowledge?: i have a great personality. im smart. im clever and i have runned a pserv before was hoping i could use some of my gm skills on this server
im a great guy if u get to know me and im pro at solving other peoples issues no matter what it is. all i want is to help people and make them get along with each other. i love helping people. i love it when some1 needs help. cuz they often say "thank you" after you've solved their issue. even if its ment to be sarcastic i get a really good feeling when i hear those words ^^,

Previous experiences:
i joined Phil FLyFF at v7. i know my way around the different maps and i remember most of the items and mobs name. .... don't remember.. its been quite some time since Ive been on Phil Flyff

[Game Applying for] Game Master powers knowledge?: I was Gm at Quantum FlyFF. I'm sure you didn't hear about it anything. It's a sad
thing but the owner had problems with running the server ( house moving etc...)
So we had to stop.
We used there the old commands (like .mon,.telemeto etc.), but I started to learn
the new ones. The first one I memorized was the /ak (Oh, my bad.)
And at least I can say

How do you think you can help the game as a Game Master?: Hard question. Like... I can bring myself !?
I think I can be funny, and can be serious. Everything in its right time.
I will be happy if I can help both the Gm's and the players.
(My favorite event is Hide 'n' Seek, I think everyone loves it. [Me too] )
(So if I can't get the position as a GM, make sure you will make some Hide 'n' Seek
events.)

Why we should hire you?: can i multiply people and convince to play this game.

If you find yourself abusing your powers, What would you do? May give sorry for my errors made.. and don't do it again..

If someone posts saying he lost XXX items, What would you do? if he/she have a evidence of item he/she lost.. i will change again.. ^.^

Extra Comments?:
sorry for my English.. xD thanks~

Yahoo Mail : erlindojr@yahoo.com
Facebook: erlindojr@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down
gameguard

GM application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM application   GM application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:22 pm

My one char IGN is ::::

SafeGuard!!!!
Back to top Go down

GM application
Page 1 of 1