Angelicum Flyff
Login, in-order to communicate with other players using this forum.
Angelicum Flyff
Login, in-order to communicate with other players using this forum.
Angelicum Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelicum Flyff

Official Forums Of Angelicum Flyff

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the official forums of Angelicum Flyff, communicate with other players when server is down. Please follow the Forum Rules to avoid being warned/banned.

Youjulzzzz/Juls Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kuletis

Youjulzzzz/Juls Application Empty
PostSubject: Youjulzzzz/Juls Application   Youjulzzzz/Juls Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:12 am

Name : Jullian Santos Mallari Call me Juls
IGN : Youjulzzzz
Xat name : Youjulzzzz

Time/Hours online per day :

Monday-Friday[Weekdays] : Im online 6-7 hours

Saturday-Sunday[Weekends] : Almost all day

Personal Information :

I'am Jullian Mallari or call me juls as many of you know me as "Youjulzzzz". Gunsmoke, Nightmare/Stark and Jabba know me because of FFD. Im a 16 year old kid living in philippines with a normal life but funny as hell. Im the kind of person that makes humor out of small things and doesnt like a silent sorrounding. As many of you know im a veteran gamer in FlyFF because many of you see me in Private Servers such as FFD. And yes I can say that im a experienced FlyFF gamer(SHOWOFF) .. Hmm.. I play in a band i play lead guitar. I love cookies and boobs. LOL.. Im friendly as many of you know me. Im just pretty goofy.. But yeah you can count on me.

FlyFF Experience as a Game Moderator(GM) :

Hmm. I cant say that im too qualified to be a GM.. I had a experience to be a GM once in a friend's private server dedicated to our guild in FlyFF PH. I cant show you proof or screenshots because my PC was cleaned because of viruses. I'll truly say that im not that experienced as a GM and not that qualified but i have set of skills that is willing to learn and i have bunch list of codes stuck in my PC so i can say i can learn easily. So curse me for cleaning my PC!!

What GM would i be :

I will be a friendly GM. I will do what is on the GM's Job Description and that is to HELP and guide players throughout the game. I will not be the kind of GM that Snobs not like any other gm. I will try my BEST to answer all your Messages and i will try my best to DO the BEST EVENTS in game.
But with simple events and simple prizes. I will promote humor throughout the game and invite more and more players to come. Because you know me i dont like silent sorroundings. I'll be improving the fairness n the game. And i promise you guys that i would be a GOOD GM despite of my few experiences.
And mostly im a GM who love boobs so everyone out there. LOOK OUT FOR MEEEE!!!!!!

Why did i apply as a Game Moderator[GM] :

Well obviously i applied to help the GAME! duh' HAHA. kiddin'. Well most of you guys have known me for being a gamer throughout the years. Well i thought of applying as a GM and have a new experience as a FlyFF gamer. This things are the following things that i plan to do.

1. To help the community improve.
2. To invite more People to play this server.
3. To guide players throughout the game.
4. To catch cheaters on the act.. BEWARE bishes..
5. To spread the word of BOOBS! (katy perry).
6. And more.. Above is only what i can see.. But THERE IS MORE TO come.. ..

Thank you guys. i hope i can be in the team.
-Julz/Boobs/KatyPerry/Fireworks.

I hope this application wasn't too damn dramatic. I dont want you guys to cry.

Back to top Go down
abyss93

abyss93

PostSubject: Re: Youjulzzzz/Juls Application   Youjulzzzz/Juls Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:46 am

can you teach me how to play a guitar? bounce

ahaha good luck anyway Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kuletis

PostSubject: Re: Youjulzzzz/Juls Application   Youjulzzzz/Juls Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:09 pm

Hmm.. btw im already hired. i just posted my re-application and yeah. i can teach you how to rock Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youjulzzzz/Juls Application   Youjulzzzz/Juls Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Youjulzzzz/Juls Application
Page 1 of 1