Angelicum Flyff
Login, in-order to communicate with other players using this forum.
Angelicum Flyff
Login, in-order to communicate with other players using this forum.
Angelicum Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelicum Flyff

Official Forums Of Angelicum Flyff

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the official forums of Angelicum Flyff, communicate with other players when server is down. Please follow the Forum Rules to avoid being warned/banned.

Application For GM bryx

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
abyss93

abyss93

Application For GM bryx Empty
PostSubject: Application For GM bryx   Application For GM bryx I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:55 pm

To know me better, Read my application below.

Name:
Bryan Gadiane Breis (you can call me bryx)

Xat Name:
Wanted

In-game Name:
Conan

Hours online everyday:javascript:emoticonp('clown')

Monday-Friday 7-8hrs

Saturday 8-10hrs

Sunday 5-6hrs

FlyFF/Other Server Experiences:

Experience in-game
Well I quite enjoy playing the game for years now since the game started in PH server. The game is fun and the community is very friendly. I have made a lot of friends in the game and also in the real world because of this game Smile

Flyff Experience as a Game Master:

Well i haven't been a GM in Flyff game but i've been a GM once in a pserver Ragnarok .. Being a GM is not an easy job but its a good experience, you communicate with a lot of players everyday helping them and guiding them in anything that they want to know about the game. Giving Events which makes player more interested in playing the game . As much as i know if you're a GM you must be friendly and patient in all things because not all players respects GMs. javascript:emoticonp('cheers')

Personal Information:

About Me:
I'm Bryan but most of my flyffer friends in ph call me bryx because of my character there. Well I am currently studying IT at AMA Computer College. Well I do know a lot of things about computer and I love to discover new things. Well I'm a friendly person and I enjoy things that makes me and other people happy.

Reasons Why I Applied as a Chat Moderator:
javascript:emoticonp('Rolling Eyes')

Why I Applied As A Moderator:
Well, I want to help the server and the players in-game with much of my knowledge that I have.
I do know the Do's and Don'ts of the Game . I could guide players and people who wants to play the game.
Though maintaining a good server is difficult, I could help clear out spammers and hackers or those people who have bad interesrts in-game, in forums or in the site..
I dont have that much of experience though but i'm willing to learn from others staffs too .. Smile
javascript:emoticonp('What a Face')

What can I contribute to the community/staff:

What Can I Help To The Staff:javascript:emoticonp('study')

To the community:
I can help players who have problems in-game and with the server . I could give guides or help about bugs or things that wont work within the game. javascript:emoticonp('Suspect')

To the staff:
I guess i could help the staff maintain a friendly community to give players a good in-game experience.
javascript:emoticonp('Razz')

Applying for Event Game Master.
Thanks for the time reading my application.
I hope you appreciate it.
- javascript:emoticonp('king')

FB&YM - niceguy_itzmusic@yahoo.com
XAT: Wanted

-Bryan
clown clown cheers
Back to top Go down
Gunsmoke
Server Co-Owner
Gunsmoke

PostSubject: Re: Application For GM bryx   Application For GM bryx I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:04 pm

honestly bro i love your style,sence of humor and mainly you stick out among the rest to me. i laghed at your app because its so anaware of the things you need to be gm and i can tell your in this for more than just powers. Id like to say welcome to the team Smile
Back to top Go down
abyss93

abyss93

PostSubject: Re: Application For GM bryx   Application For GM bryx I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:11 pm

thanks for liking it Very Happy .. so am I a member now? lol!
Back to top Go down
Gunsmoke
Server Co-Owner
Gunsmoke

PostSubject: Re: Application For GM bryx   Application For GM bryx I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:20 pm

yes,Welcome to the team ^^ pm me in xat and well talk further.
Back to top Go down
Simo

Simo

PostSubject: Re: Application For GM bryx   Application For GM bryx I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:32 pm

Nice one my friend

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Head Administrator
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Application For GM bryx   Application For GM bryx I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:17 am

Player Hired, Application will be locked.
Back to top Go down
https://flyforangelicum.forumtl.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application For GM bryx   Application For GM bryx I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application For GM bryx
Page 1 of 1