Angelicum Flyff
Login, in-order to communicate with other players using this forum.
Angelicum Flyff
Login, in-order to communicate with other players using this forum.
Angelicum Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelicum Flyff

Official Forums Of Angelicum Flyff

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the official forums of Angelicum Flyff, communicate with other players when server is down. Please follow the Forum Rules to avoid being warned/banned.

Karen's GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Retinyl

Karen's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Karen's GM Application   Karen's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:07 am

Name: Karen Reynera

IGN: Karen

[Note: On this application I will tell the truth and wont intend to be all good, I will admit some of my mistakes and be honest about myself and what I can do.]

What GM experience have I had?

I have been GM in many servers and I mean many. Such server’s as FlyforErrorz, Fly for Democracy and so many more, All of those server’s I succeeded in all those server by helping the players and making them feel good about themselves, solving their problems and being a general GM for the players.

What can I bring the players when I’m staff here?

Well, the players will see a huge increase in the server capacity and also the way they see the game, they might see it as Grind, level, Grind, level and so on, but I can bring them fun events, Jokes, Player to Player talk and basically being a general guy to the players. I am not power hungry (Always thinks can abuse because they have more powers than standard player) and treat all the players fairly. In every server I have been too there is only a little group of people who don’t like me that is generally because they don’t follow the rules and get punished for it.

What are my weaknesses?

To be honest I have very little weaknesses as I am a well eased off Girl, but the thing I would say that annoys me is when people don’t do what I say and try to rebel against me in every way, then I just get angry and start using my available powers. (I am not a ‘bossy’ girl) Also, when a member of the team (GM, Owner, Admin etc...) doesn’t take into account what I’m saying no matter what it is I still like to be listened to weather it’s a no or yes.

In 1 day i can play 16 hours above....
And One thing... I am Jego's Flyff Host Before

That’s all I can say for now, if you have any questions you would like to ask me, please add me on my msn that is stated above.

Thanks a lot for reading

Karen

Back to top Go down
Gunsmoke
Server Co-Owner
Gunsmoke

PostSubject: Re: Karen's GM Application   Karen's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:10 pm

tell me your age ^^ and i would like to speak to you in xat chat when you get a chance.
Back to top Go down
Retinyl

PostSubject: Re: Karen's GM Application   Karen's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 3:02 am

I am 24 going to 25 in october 18..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karen's GM Application   Karen's GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karen's GM Application
Page 1 of 1