Angelicum Flyff
Login, in-order to communicate with other players using this forum.
Angelicum Flyff
Login, in-order to communicate with other players using this forum.
Angelicum Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelicum Flyff

Official Forums Of Angelicum Flyff

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the official forums of Angelicum Flyff, communicate with other players when server is down. Please follow the Forum Rules to avoid being warned/banned.

Talitha's GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rivalexter

rivalexter

Talitha's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Talitha's GM Application   Talitha's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:41 pm

Name:Alex Vincent Sioco

Xat Name:Rivalex-Chan_Ü

•Languages I speak:English, Tagalog, Japanese ( I speak those language fluently so I think there's no problem with communicating.)

Timezone:GMT+8

IGN:Talitha

Flyff Experience as a player:I first played FlyFF-PH since version 6 up to now. I was in the Bubble cluster and at the Kensha Guild. I was very active and also in the forums especially in our Guild Thread. I've made quite many friends and occasionally we do EB's (eyeballs) to meet new friends in the game.

Flyff Experience as a GM:In truth i don't have any experience. If I'm lucky enough this will be my first.

•What can I do as a GM:As a GM, I can do some cool events. I will help to make the community better and make the server good.

•Why I should be a GM:I was hoping to add more spice in the game by doing events and enforcing the rules and punish those who don't abide by the rules set in this server. I'm a nice guy and I can be a good help for the server.I WILL with no buts also abide by the rules set standard in game.And I think I could be of help to the server since I noticed that there is a sizable filipino population in this server.

Hours online per day:12-15 hours ( per day )

Personal information:Hello, I'm Alex, you can call me whatever you want. I am at fifteen years old of age. I love animals especially "dogs" and "cats". I love to hang out with my friends, do some cool things. The three words that describe me are friendly,hospitable, and cool Smile I specially like playing FlyFF and trying my character different fashions.

I WOULD BE HONORED TO BE PART OF THE ANGELICUM TEAM and I WOULD DO MY BEST TO FULFILL MY DUTIES IF GIVEN THE PRIVILEGE TO BE ONE OF YOU GUYS. MORE POWER TO THE STAFF AND ADMIN OF THE SERVER. THANK YOU FOR READING MY POST. Smile
Back to top Go down
abyss93

abyss93

PostSubject: Re: Talitha's GM Application   Talitha's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:45 pm

its nice i guess .. do please announce if youre applying for Support or Event GM? Exclamation

well good luck anyway clown
Back to top Go down
rivalexter

rivalexter

PostSubject: Re: Talitha's GM Application   Talitha's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:05 pm

I'm applying for Event GM Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talitha's GM Application   Talitha's GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talitha's GM Application
Page 1 of 1